Friday, June 17, 2011

Make Your Own Reading Material for Kids

Books are quite expensive nowadays, a good reading book like “Peter and Jane” costs us about RM 10. I have bought about 12 for my daughters, total to about RM120 which she read at her kindergarden.

Books like “Peter and Jane” introduce few new vocabularies for each of its series and repeat them to strengthen the kids learning. I found this is now a typical technique used by children book publisher and has been proved effective.

So, a wise mom like me, start to think why not I make my own reading material for my kids. Besides the words I found from some educational website, I also paste some pictures on the material to make it more attractive. And I am very generous to share some of it with you all….

No comments:

Post a Comment